Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ways to Eliminate Yeast Infection Without Going To The Doctors? – Easy ways to Totally Treat a Yeast Infection

I am 16, and am pretty sure I have a yeast infection. I do not live with my mom, and I don't want to tell my dad to go buy anything and I can not drive. I think it'd be weird to tell anyone to go buy anything for it. So what could I do to cure this infection at home; or if you have to buy something what do you get for it? Help please. I do not want it to get worse.

This is a question that we got asked and in this short article I will try to give an answer to it. I'll give you some few tips and tricks on how to permanently cure a yeast infection and also offer links to some really good sites from where you can get more help with your yeast infection problem.

If you have a yeast infection, I understand not wanting to talk to other people about it, but since yeast infection is a normal thing that can happen to all women, you should not feel shy about it. You can pick up an over the counter treatment at Walgreens or such, I have heard that drinking a lot of cranberry juice can help flush it out. an added thing I heard of is inserting plain yogurt in the vagina, theory being that the yeast cultures in the yogurt will kill off the yeast in the vagina.

It wasn't easy getting in there first of all; keeping it there was even harder, so I didn't have much luck with that. I ran across this article that could be beneficial for you. It had a lot of good advice like not wearing tight clothes, cotton underwear, and keeping a healthy diet and such.

It has been estimated that 75% of the population suffer from some sort of yeast infection at some time in their life. Candida yeasts are commonly present in most people, but uncontrolled multiplication resulting in disease symptoms.

If you go to doctor they may prescribe some kind of antibiotics or antifungal drugs, here are commonly used to remedy yeast infection:

* Topical clotrimazole
* Topical nystatin
* Fluconazole, and
* Topical ketoconazole.

A one-time dose of fluconazole (as Diflucan 150-mg tablet taken orally) has been reported as being 90% effective in treating a vaginal yeast infection.

With that said, you can also go to CVS or other out there. In fact most drugstores and Walmart has Monistat. It comes in 1 day or 3 day. Like duh, how long do you want to have this? Well, buy either and use as directed. You don't have to go to a doctor anymore. These are very common in women. Thank goodness it's over the counter now. It's caused by "tight" clothing, or wet bathing suit. ensure that you air out "down there." make sure you wear "cotton" under-wear, and sometimes go without.

Do you want to quickly and permanently do away with your yeast infection? If yes, then I suggest you use the recommendations in the Yeast Infection No More Manual.

The yeast infection no more manual is a book which teaches people some effective natural methods of treating yeast infections so they never reoccur. The recommendations in this book have helped thousands of people allover the world to permanently get rid of their YI conditions, no matter how recurrent or chronic they were.

Click on this link ==> Yeast Infection No More Review, to read more about this guide


Easy methods to Do away with Yeast Infection Without Going To The Doctors? – How to Completely Treat a Yeast Infection

No comments:

Post a Comment