Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What Quantity Of Distilled White Vinegar Do You Put In The Bathtub To Treat A Yeast Infection?

Do you want to quickly and permanently cure your yeast infection? Try out the step-by-step recommendations outlined in the ==> Yeast Infection No More Book



Please help. I'm going to take a bath with the white distilled vinegar to help treat my yeast infection. I need to know how much I put in there. How full the bath tub should be. Also has anyone tried this? And did it work? Please and thanks!

This is a question we got from one of our patience and I will answer it here so it can help many other people who have yeast infection and trying to treat it using distilled white vinegar or any other method effective home remedies for treating yeast infections.

To start with, you have to take lots of acidophilus capsules and wash with water and vinegar with a washcloth rather than a bath of vinegar. Use about 1 cup of vinegar in your laundry and NO fabric softener. Also, it sounds gross, but a friend told me about it and it worked quite well (if you catch it soon enough) - put a pad on your panties and coat yourself (within reason) with unflavored and natural, unsweetened yogurt. If it is bad enough though (the OMG I can't stand this pain!!) then go get some antifungal medication.

That might help with the itching, but it will NOT cure the yeast infection. To clear it up, you will need an anti-fungal medication, which you can get over the counter at any drugstore. There are several different kinds on the market, but they work about the same. Don't wait either because yeast infections can get much worse very quickly.

Many people usually try to use different options for treating yeast infection because the pills gave by the doctor did not work. If the doctor's pill didn't work, you should go back to the doctor! It might be something else that she didn't test you for. But, I have tried that yogurt method & it didn't work at all. I read that you could use a tampon & insert it. It was messy & gross, & def didn't work (It does not work for everyone). Also, people say to eat yogurt every day to prevent them. I have actually heard that that worked.

When I was in college I honestly I had at least 50 separate infections. None of my friends could keep yeast infections away, either. The "natural" cure is to swath a clove of garlic in cheesecloth and stick it up your yoni. I never did try the garlic method, but I did end up spooning yogurt into my crotch while doing headstands on my bed. It seems people are never there when you need them! I could have used someone to return the tub of yogurt to the fridge. For the record, the yogurt didn't work. And washing the crap out! The yogurt mixes with the cottage-cheese-like discharge, so you just never know when to stop cleaning. It's like I was one never-ending well of lasagna.

There's a better, quicker and more effective way to treat yeast infections! This is a secret method that actually worked for me. I've recommended this method to so many of my friends and loved ones and they all ended up treating their yeast infections for good! The method I'm talking about is outlined with step-by-step instructions in Linda Allen's Yeast Infection No More Guide. Do you want to completely treat your yeast infection and stop if from ever returning?

Click here ==> Yeast Infection No More, to discover a proven secret way to free yourself from this infection once and for all.









****

Related Articles:

1- what is a yeast infection,

2- symptoms of yeast infection,

3- yeast infection causes,

4- how to prevent yeast infection

5- How To Prevent And Treat Yeast Infections During Pregnancy

6- Anyone Tried Yoghurt To Treat Yeast Infections

7- How Much Distilled White Vinegar Do You Put In The Bath To Treat Yeast Infection

8- What Quantity Of Distilled White Vinegar Do You Put In The Bathtub To Treat A Yeast Infection

No comments:

Post a Comment