Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How Do I Naturally Treat A Yeast Infection? - Using Antibiotic Cream And Yogurt To Treat Yeast Infections

I almost positive I have a yeast infection, but I want to treat it naturally. I heard that using yogurt will help any other suggestions? Would antibiotic cream work?

Just like the person asking the question above, there are many people who have yeast infection and want to treat it naturally. There are many things you can do to treat and get rid of your yeast infection for good, and in this article you will discover some of these stuff that have worked for me.

To begin with; Yogurt is a popular option used by so many. I had chronic yeast infections about a year ago and despite the anti-fungal medications I was given, the only thing that worked was to eat yogurt and to soak a tampon in yogurt and put it inside me. I left it in about 4 hours and replaced it. At night I would put cornstarch down there, just on the outside. It soaked up moisture and kept it dry. Yeast likes moisture so keeping dry is helpful. When using yogurt use plain yogurt with active cultures. The active cultures are bacteria and they eat yeast. Antibiotics are to kill bacteria and would just make it worse. Your vagina needs a balance of bacteria and a little yeast but you can get a yeast infection when you have an overwhelming amount of sugar in your system (like if you have diabetes) or if you lack bacteria.

Yogurt is very messy but sometimes works. Also, have you tried acidophilus tablets? Those have always helped me. Also, the more air you can get to that "area" the better. Any kind of yeast or bacteria or infection usually needs a warm moist place to survive. I've tried to treat mine naturally before and even though many of those things help relieve the symptoms, after a few days i always go running to the store to buy something over the counter to knock it out.

I'm more for the 'natural way' of healing anything I can, but sometimes the symptoms of yeast infection just drive you crazy. if you try and fail, you can get Monistat 1 day treatment. You put it in before bed and by the end of the next day I always feel at least 90% better. It works miracles.

So to sum it up; NOPE, Antibiotic creme won't work so well. It might give temporary effect for a few days, and that's it. I don't suggest you to try curing your infection with drugs. They are usually very expensive (the good ones) and only cure the infection for a short period of time. On top of that, 90% of drugs have side effects. Yogurts do work, but the bad thing is that it does not work for everybody, plus it's too messy. Fresh air and sunlight is also a good way to treat it, if you can find a private place.

There's a better, quicker and more effective way to treat yeast infections! This is a secret method that actually worked for me. I have recommended this method to so many of my friends and loved ones and they all ended up treating their yeast infections for good! The method I am talking about is outlined with step-by-step instructions in Linda Allen's Yeast Infection No More Program. Do you want to totally treat your yeast infection and stop if from ever returning?

Click on this link ==> Yeast Infection No More Review, to discover a proven secret way to free yourself from this infection once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment