Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What Happens When You Do Not Your Treat Yeast Infection? - Effects of Untreated Yeast Infections

Um I'm 14 years old and I think I have yeast infection but I don't want to say anything because I don't want my business out and I know my mom's going to share it with her friends and my family so how long can I go without treating it. The only reason I ask is because you know I'm only 14 I can't go drive myself to go get some medication, or cream without my parents knowing.....

There are many young people with yeast infection and as you can see from the above question, a lot of them get embarrassed by it. What actually happens when you do not treat your yeast infection? In this article I will try to give and answer to this question and also provide some tips and tricks on how to get rid of the infection.

To start with, you should know that yeast is not one of the types of infections that can cause damage if left untreated. The worst that can happen is that you will be VERY UNCOMFORTABLE! It can itch and burns like nothing else!

I know what you mean about your mom. Mine was the same exact way and I didn't tell her anything! Maybe you could just tell your mom you are having really bad belly pain? Bad belly pain with your period? Just "pain down there" and you need to go to the doctor? Just tell her whatever, be vague, it won't matter. Just get to the doctor. You can tell your mom you are embarrassed and that you want to see the Doctor alone. The Dr. is obligated to keep everything confidential. They can give you treatment.

Believe me, yeast infections get REALLY uncomfortable. it is nothing you want to be left untreated. It starts to itch, and burn. And its juts not something you want to have.. Tell your mom, and she can get you something over the counter for it, so you won't have to go to the doctor.

There is medicine at the pharmacy you can get and that away no one knows. If you are sure you can get over the counter medication Canesten duo at any chemist. This has a tablet to treat systemically and ointment to start working immediately.

Until you no longer the symptoms. I would recommend getting an over the counter yeast infection treatment to use along with Plain yogurt because it could take a few days and let's face it yeast infections are horrible to have!

There is a cream that comes with an applicator, one name is Vagisil, but there are 7 day treatments all the way down to 1 day treatments that will get rid of a yeast infection. Don't have sex while you have one--he can get it too! To prevent them in the future, always stay clean and DRY down there. Wear cotton panties. Always clean up after sex.

There is a better, faster and more effective way to get rid of yeast infections! This is a secret method that actually worked for me. I've recommended this method to so many of my friends and loved ones and they all ended up treating their yeast infections for good! The method I am talking about is outlined with step-by-step instructions in Linda Allen's Yeast Infection No More Program. Do you want to totally treat your yeast infection and stop if from ever returning?

Click here: Yeast Infection No More Review, to discover a proven secret way to free yourself from this infection once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment