Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tips On How To Temporarily Get Rid Of Yeast Infections? - Three Good And Effective Temporal Yeast Infection Remedies

I am currently on antibiotics, and because of that, I have developed a yeast infection. Tomorrow I am going to call my doctor and have him call in a prescription to treat it, but until then, is there a way to temporarily treat it? The itching is driving me insane! I bought some of those Vagisil medicated anti-itch wipes; they don't seem to help much. Please help if you can.

If you have even had yeast infection then you will identify with the guy who asked the question above. If you have the infection and want to temporarily get rid of it, then you will find some few tips and tricks that have worked for me in that past.

I remember being young and crying on the phone to the nurse about my yeast infection - i had no idea what it was and it was itching like CRAZY! I don't know what could help the itching, but cranberry juice is an antiseptic for the bladder, so that could help you. If you're having pain urinating it should help.

There are many things you can do to temporarily treat a yeast infection. I've heard of the effectiveness of a Hydrogen peroxide douche. You make a 30% solution (no more) of it in water and douche with it as needed, it supposedly restores the pH of the vaginal area to a more undesirable range for yeast to grow. Part of the overgrowth (infection) of the yeast is a change (unbalance) in pH and so this kinds of stabilizes it closer to your vaginal's normal pH (which is slightly acidic and not neutral like blood). You can buy a non-disposable douche bottle for this. I suggested it to a girlfriend about a few years ago, she called me back by the next day or two and said it was working and the relief was much needed. Now, I don't think this is a cure for it, I can't really be sure, but it is a substantial relief until you can get medicated.

You can also use natural yoghurt on a tampon to get rid of this infection. If you can get some probiotic with the natural bacteria on it really helps. I'm not kidding by the way. It works for me. Just slather plain yogurt over the area. Sounds nasty but it works to counteract the infection!

Here is another good and effective treatment of yeast infection; you use the 2 quart water bottle heated to 106 degrees of clear clean water and douche with the warm water at least twice a day. Usually after 4 treatments you should be all cured till the next time the yeast will pop up. The fever water activates the white blood cells and draws them to the vagina bringing rapid healing to the area.

With that said, there's a better, quicker and more effective way to get rid of yeast infections! This is a secret method that actually worked for me. I've recommended this method to so many of my friends and loved ones and they all ended up treating their yeast infections for good! The method I am talking about is outlined with step-by-step instructions in Linda Allen's Yeast Infection No More Manual. Do you want to completely treat your yeast infection and stop if from ever returning?

Click on this link ==> Yeast Infection No More, to discover a proven secret way to free yourself from this infection once and for all.













Related Articles:


- How To Treat Your Yeast Infection Without Using Monistat

- How To Temporarily Treat Yeast Infection

- How Easy Are Yeast Infections To Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment